You can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Internet Banking is included free with all business and personal accounts. It is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever. Log in to our functional demo or learn more about internet banking.
- View account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure
E-Statements. Our new E-Statement is free and looks just like your paper statement, including images of your cancelled check, but with several additional benefits:
- More secure, E-Statements cannot be stolen from the mail or your trash, and no need to shred.
- Faster delivery, E-Statements are available immediately on statement date with e-mail alerts.
- Helps the environment, E-Statements reduce paper consumption and waste.
- More convenient, E-statements are available on-line anytime for two years and you can print them or save them to your computer.
Enhanced Online Security. We offer the highest level of security for our Personal Internet Banking customers. We’ve included an additional layer of security to our log in process called Enhanced Online Security. This will help ensure that your information is secure, protecting you from fraud and identity theft.
Personal Bill Pay. Our free personal bill pay service makes it easy to manage and pay all of your bills from one location. Set up recurring payments. Receive email notifications for payments or transfers. Set up reminders telling you when your payment is due. And see pending payments, recent payments, and bill reminders at a glance.
Business Bill Pay. By adding our optional Business Bill Pay service to your business account, you’ll spend more time focusing on the growth of your business and less time on paperwork. And time - as we all know - is money! Business Bill Pay is the bill payment solution for your small business. Flexible, convenient, and oh-so-much faster than issuing all those checks!
Phishing and ID Theft. The security of your private information is very important to us. We will also never ask you for personal information through e-mail. Take a few minutes and educate yourself about identity theft and the dangers of responding to unsolicited requests for your personal financial information via the Internet, email, phone or mail.
Have you checked to see if your child is a victim of identity theft? Don't wait, we suggest you use this secure site through Transunion. Click HerePlease contact us at (636) 230-3500 if you have any questions.